Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!
I got started late and started at 11 am. I am hoping that I can get some books done with this and Booklikes-opoly going on.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am in Washington, D.C.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Eh. Probably Anansi Boys.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Fried green tomatoes and champagne.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am heading to Ecuador in a few short weeks. I have a cat who loves to stare me down as I am reading and then promptly falls asleep near my feet.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my third one I think. This time I will make sure I don't feel worn down. Last time I had a lot of things going on and I think that I just finished one book and just shut down for the day.