oblue

Obsidian Blue

Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!

Where the Past Begins: A Writer's Memoir
Ancillary Justice
Ann Leckie
Progress: 50 %

Books for my Trip to Ecuador

I really need this trip right now. I am glad to be going out of the country for five days. Hopefully when I return to the US locust have not descended or anything. It feels like that kind of year.

Thank you all for all of your recommendations! I wish I could buy everything. But as I learned on my last trip, be careful about the books you get, because you are stuck with them. I picked a lot of stinkers last time. Thank goodness I was able to buy books in Greece.

The most frustrating part for me right now is that a lot of the books you all recommended are not at my local lending library and or I am just going to be on hold until 2018. So for a few of these I made a judgment call and bought the book.

Cover image for Trigger WarningCover image for Enchanted, Inc.Cover image for The Bear and the NightingaleTitle details for Angels Fall by Nora Roberts

Ancillary Justice (Imperial Radch Book 1) by [Leckie, Ann]Midnight Riot (PC Peter Grant Book 1) by [Aaronovitch, Ben]The Hollow House by [Patterson, Janis]Natchez Burning: A Novel (Penn Cage Book 4) by [Iles, Greg]

Still Life: A Chief Inspector Gamache Novel (A Chief Inspector Gamache Mystery Book 1) by [Penny, Louise]The Goblin Emperor by [Addison, Katherine]Gwendy's Button Box by [King, Stephen, Chizmar, Richard]Title details for Once Upon Stilettos by Shanna Swendson - Available

Cover image for Desire