oblue

Obsidian Blue

Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!

Beastly
Alex Flinn
The People We Hate at the Wedding: A Novel
Grant Ginder
The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1)
Alexandra Bracken
Heather Harpham Kopp
Ancillary Justice
Ann Leckie
Progress: 50 %

Reading progress update: I've read 1%.

HEX - Thomas Olde Heuvelt

Going to read this while listening to WWZ.

FYI I am in all day training Wednesday and we have an award ceremony Thursday with social events after work both days. So once again I'll be out of pocket. So I just won't be posting as many updates but just finished recap and full reviews when I get a chance.

I am reading this for "Witches" square. Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt.

Here is the synopsis:

Whoever is born here, is doomed to stay 'til death. Whoever settles, never leaves.

Welcome to Black Spring, the seemingly picturesque Hudson Valley town haunted by the Black Rock Witch, a 17th century woman whose eyes and mouth are sewn shut. Muzzled, she walks the streets and enters your homes at will. She stands next to your bed for nights on end. Everybody knows that her eyes may never be opened.

The elders of Black Spring have virtually quarantined the town by using high-tech surveillance to prevent their curse from spreading. Frustrated with being kept in lockdown, the town's teenagers decide to break their strict regulations and go viral with the haunting, but in so doing send the town spiraling into the dark, medieval practices of the past.