oblue

Obsidian Blue

Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!

Beastly
Alex Flinn
The People We Hate at the Wedding: A Novel
Grant Ginder
The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1)
Alexandra Bracken
Ann Leckie
Progress: 50 %

November 2017: Books Read

Image result for november

Well I read 24 books this month. I finally also hit my reading goal this month. i completed reading 337 books. I also slowed down on reading this month. I got a new position and have been uber busy. I am going to have to try to catch up on some planned reads for the month of December.

5 stars

Poison in Paddington by Samantha SilverLa Belle Sauvage by Philip PullmanShrill by Lindy WestWhat Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton

B is for Burglar by Sue GraftonE is for Evidence by Sue GraftonC is for Corpse by Sue GraftonG is for Gumshoe by Sue Grafton

Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates

4 stars

The Fold by Peter ClinesSummer at the Comfort Food Cafe by Debbie  JohnsonBroken Homes by Ben AaronovitchNeverwhere by Neil Gaiman

A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton

3 stars

The Cosy Teashop in the Castle by Caroline   RobertsD is for Deadbeat by Sue GraftonF is for Fugitive by Sue Grafton

2 stars

Christmas at the Comfort Food Cafe by Debbie  JohnsonThe Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa SeeStartup by Doree  ShafrirDefy the Stars by Claudia Gray

A Thin Dark Line by Tami HoagFoxglove Summer by Ben Aaronovitch

1 star

The Cosy Christmas Teashop by Caroline   Roberts

I also managed to get through all of the tasks for the 16 Festive Tasks. I plan on going around again one more time if I have time. Got kind of stuck and have not had a chance to do a square this past week.