oblue

Obsidian Blue

Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!

Beastly
Alex Flinn
The People We Hate at the Wedding: A Novel
Grant Ginder
The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1)
Alexandra Bracken
Ancillary Justice
Ann Leckie
Progress: 50 %

TBR Thursday: Bringing it Back

I decided to start doing TBR Thursday again. With things going on right now I want to immerse myself in positive things. Wishing you all peace in your hearts and minds right now.

Bought (2):

Read, Write, Love at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers Book 1) by [Cole, Addison]The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger by [King, Stephen]

Total cost was $0.00 since the first book I bought it for free via Amazon Kindle. The second book I bought a while ago and have no idea how much I paid for it via Barnes and Noble.

Borrow (5):

Cover image for Where the Past BeginsCover image for Pet Sematary[More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available]

[More detail about this title is available]

Holds (14):

[More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available]

[More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available]Cover image for The Three-Body ProblemCover image for First Grave on the Right

Cover image for Broken HarborCover image for The Darkest MindsCover image for Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely FineCover image for Renegades

Cover image for The Drawing of the ThreeCover image for Men Explain Things to Me

Total TBR: 21 books.

Not great, but not as bad as it could be. If I had not finished a ton of books I bought this past week I would be in worse shape.

Do you all have some books you are looking forward to read in the next few days/week?

TBR Thursday is the brainchild of my partner in crime, Moonlight Reader.