oblue

Obsidian Blue

Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!

The Time Traveler's Wife
Audrey Niffenegger
My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories
Rainbow Rowell, Holly Black, Laini Taylor, Myra McEntire, Kiersten White, Stephanie Perkins, Gayle Forman, Matt de la Pena, Jenny Han, Ally Carter, Kelly Link, David Levithan
Secrets of the Tulip Sisters
Louise Erdrich
Flag Counter

TBR Thursday: March 8, 2018

Bought (2):

I paid $16.98 for these two books this week. I need to go and buy a paperback copy of "The Dark Half" since I have a buddy read for Cody at the end of the month and I needed to buy "Perfect" for a buddy read for the romance group that WhiskeyintheJar has created on Goodreads. I thought I had "The Dark Half" in my Stephen King collection, but I do not. Which is weird.

Currently Reading (6):

I am going to try to finish up "Evil Under the Sun" first.

Cover image for The Darkest MindsCover image for The People We Hate at the WeddingEvil Under the Sun (Hercule Poirot, #23)My Husband's WifeBonfireFirst Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1)

Borrowed (2):

Just two books finally came off the hold list.

Cover image for Men Explain Things to Me[More detail about this title is available]

Holds (12):

[More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available]Cover image for The Three-Body Problem

Cover image for Broken HarborCover image for Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely FineCover image for RenegadesBinti Series, Book 1 - eBook

Cover image for We Were Eight Years in PowerCover image for Born a Crime[More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available]

Read (9):

Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot, #10)Sherlock Holmes Remastered: A Study in ScarletThe Belles (The Belles #1)Happiness by Heather Harpham

Beastly by Alex FlinnThe Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan DoylePeril at End House by Agatha ChristieBurn Bright by Patricia Briggs

Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi

I decided to bring this back by popular request LOL.

Total TBR is 21 books.