oblue

Obsidian Blue

Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!

Green River, Running Red: The Real Story of the Green River Killer--America's Deadliest Serial Murderer
Ann Rule
Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons Series)
Leigh Bardugo
Trevor Noah
Colonel Roosevelt
Edmund Morris
Toil & Trouble: 16 Tales of Women & Witchcraft
Tehlor Kay Mejia, Tristina Wright, Emery Lord, Andrea Cremer, Tess Sharpe, Jessica Spotswood, Brandy Colbert, Robin Talley, Anna-Marie McLemore, Zoraida Córdova, Brenna Yovanoff, Nova Ren Suma, Shveta Thakrar, Kate Hart, Lindsay Smith

TBR Thursday: March 8, 2018

Bought (2):

I paid $16.98 for these two books this week. I need to go and buy a paperback copy of "The Dark Half" since I have a buddy read for Cody at the end of the month and I needed to buy "Perfect" for a buddy read for the romance group that WhiskeyintheJar has created on Goodreads. I thought I had "The Dark Half" in my Stephen King collection, but I do not. Which is weird.

Currently Reading (6):

I am going to try to finish up "Evil Under the Sun" first.

Cover image for The Darkest MindsCover image for The People We Hate at the WeddingEvil Under the Sun (Hercule Poirot, #23)My Husband's WifeBonfireFirst Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1)

Borrowed (2):

Just two books finally came off the hold list.

Cover image for Men Explain Things to Me[More detail about this title is available]

Holds (12):

[More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available]Cover image for The Three-Body Problem

Cover image for Broken HarborCover image for Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely FineCover image for RenegadesBinti Series, Book 1 - eBook

Cover image for We Were Eight Years in PowerCover image for Born a Crime[More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available]

Read (9):

Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot, #10)Sherlock Holmes Remastered: A Study in ScarletThe Belles (The Belles #1)Happiness by Heather Harpham

Beastly by Alex FlinnThe Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan DoylePeril at End House by Agatha ChristieBurn Bright by Patricia Briggs

Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi

I decided to bring this back by popular request LOL.

Total TBR is 21 books.