oblue

Obsidian Blue

Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!

Fat Girl on a Plane
Kelly deVos
Progress: 28 %
Furyborn
Claire Legrand
Toil & Trouble: 16 Tales of Women & Witchcraft
Tehlor Kay Mejia, Tristina Wright, Emery Lord, Andrea Cremer, Tess Sharpe, Jessica Spotswood, Brandy Colbert, Robin Talley, Anna-Marie McLemore, Zoraida Córdova, Brenna Yovanoff, Nova Ren Suma, Shveta Thakrar, Kate Hart, Lindsay Smith
The Crow Trap (Vera Stanhope #1)
Ann Cleeves
Coming Home
Rosamunde Pilcher

TBR Thursday*: May 10, 2018

Sorry, was in all day training yesterday and when I finally got out, it was 5 and I wanted to just get going to head home and relax. I usually try to schedule the TBR posts, but things got away from me this week.

I did get more books this week (yes I have a problem) but only because I am heading to Boston for training for two days next week and will have no time to do anything but be in training class, networking (yes they are forcing us to network) and then fly right back out.

I have to also get some books for the upcoming Memorial Day weekend. My oldest brother is getting married in Atlanta and my whole family is so excited for it. My brother in law is currently trying to rent a school bus to drive us around all day. My family is so weird.

I also finally updated my TBR read list with books from Portland that I bought.

Hope you all had a good week!

-Blue

Reading (7 books)

Dark in Death (In Death, #46)My Big Greek SummerThe GlitchSomething About You (FBI/US Attorney, #…

The Three-Body Problem (Remembrance of …A Lot Like Love (FBI/US Attorney, #2)Coming Home

Going to Read (29):

Cover image for We Were Eight Years in PowerCover image for Born a Crime[More detail about this title is available]

Cover image for One of Us Is LyingCover image for The Cafe by the SeaCover image for What to Say Next

As You Wish

An American MarriageAdulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 535 Easy(ish) StepsTheir Eyes Were Watching GodBeloved

Cover image for The Case for JamieCover image for When Dimple Met RishiWinter Solstice

The Hollow ManWhy Didn't They Ask Evans?Devil in a Blue Dress (Easy Rawlins, #1)Strangers on a Train

The Shell SeekersPostern of Fate (Tommy and Tuppence #5)The Sittaford MysteryOrdeal by Innocence

N or M? (Tommy and Tuppence, #3)

Read (6 books):

Meet Cute by Jennifer L. Armentrout Agatha Christie by Laura ThompsonPrior Bad Acts by Tami HoagTyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles

Red Clocks by Leni ZumasThe Seven Dials Mystery by Agatha Christie

My TBR is 36 books.

*TBR Thursday is the brainchild of my partner in crime, Moonlight Reader.