oblue

Obsidian Black Plague

Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!

The Body in the Library
Victoria Holt
Progress: 1 %
Flag Counter

TBR Thursday*: May 24, 2018

Sorry all! I got really busy last week and even today I am scrambling since I am heading out of town tomorrow to go to my big brother's wedding in Atlanta!

Image result for cheers gif

I have a buddy read going on as well as some great new books I want to finish up! I am excited to start a summer reading list and cannot wait to see what everyone else is going to start reading for the hot summer days and nights!

-Blue

Reading (10 books)

Coming HomeThe Courtesan Duchess (Wicked Deception…The OutsiderSo You Want to Talk About Race

Furyborn (Empirium, #1)Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women & WitchcraftI Am, I Am, I AmThe Crow Trap (Vera Stanhope, #1)

When Dimple Met RishiJohn Henry Days

Going to Read (31):

Cover image for We Were Eight Years in PowerCover image for Born a CrimeCover image for One of Us Is Lying

Cover image for The Cafe by the SeaCover image for What to Say Next

As You WishAn American Marriage

Adulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 535 Easy(ish) StepsTheir Eyes Were Watching GodBeloved

Cover image for The Case for JamieWinter SolsticeThe Hollow ManWhy Didn't They Ask Evans?

Devil in a Blue Dress (Easy Rawlins, #1)Strangers on a TrainThe Shell SeekersPostern of Fate (Tommy and Tuppence #5)

The Sittaford MysteryOrdeal by InnocenceN or M? (Tommy and Tuppence, #3)Cover image for The Hazel Wood

Title details for Forbidden by Beverly Jenkins - Wait listCome Sundown - eBookThe Girl Who Knew Too Much - eBook

Read (14 books):

Fat Girl on a Plane by Kelly deVosThe Three-Body Problem by Liu CixinMy Big Greek Summer by Sue RobertsThe Glitch by Elisabeth Cohen

Dark in Death by J.D. RobbHalf Seven on a Thursday by Roisin Meaney311 Pelican Court by Debbie Macomber204 Rosewood Lane by Debbie Macomber

16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie MacomberThe Moon and More by Sarah DessenGuilty as Sin by Tami HoagAbout That Night by Julie James

A Lot Like Love by Julie JamesSomething About You by Julie James

My TBR is 41 books.

*TBR Thursday is the brainchild of my partner in crime, Moonlight Reader.