oblue

Obsidian Blue

Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!

The Hazel Wood
Toni Morrison
Dead Beat
Jim Butcher

TBR Thursday*: May 31, 2018

Wow a lot of books popped up for me via the e-library book loan. I maybe screamed in horror this past weekend. I didn't download a blessed thing because for some off reason my sister's family just doesn't have Wifi. Or doesn't have the password.

Image result for side eye gif

Love her to death, but I leave that thing on my fridge for guests, and then have it right there in the guest room.

Other than that, I didn't get many books read this week, but finished some really long ones.

How did your book reading go this week?

Can you believe we are already at almost the 6 month point for 2018?

-Blue

Reading (12 books):

What to Say NextThe Cafe by the SeaThe Girl Who Knew Too MuchOne of Us Is Lying

Come SundownFuryborn (Empirium, #1)John Henry DaysWhen Dimple Met Rishi

I Am, I Am, I AmThe Courtesan Duchess (Wicked Deception…So You Want to Talk About RaceToil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women & Witchcraft

I feel really bad I didn't get to my buddy read with Whiskey this weekend. In my defense though, I was super busy and also no freaking Wi-Fi.

Going to Read (24):

Cover image for We Were Eight Years in PowerCover image for Born a Crime

As You Wish

An American MarriageAdulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 535 Easy(ish) StepsTheir Eyes Were Watching GodBeloved

Cover image for The Case for JamieThe Hollow ManWhy Didn't They Ask Evans?

Devil in a Blue Dress (Easy Rawlins, #1)Strangers on a TrainPostern of Fate (Tommy and Tuppence #5)The Sittaford Mystery

Ordeal by InnocenceN or M? (Tommy and Tuppence, #3)Cover image for The Hazel WoodTitle details for Forbidden by Beverly Jenkins - Wait list

Read (5 books):

The Outsider by Stephen KingThe Crow Trap by Ann CleevesComing Home by Rosamunde PilcherThe Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher

Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Pilcher

All the books read were pretty long this week.

My TBR is 36 books.

*TBR Thursday is the brainchild of my partner in crime, Moonlight Reader.