oblue

Obsidian Black Plague

Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!

The Body in the Library
Progress: 1 %
Flag Counter

TBR Thursday*: June 14, 2018

Reading (7 books):

Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women & WitchcraftThe Case for Jamie (Charlotte Holmes #3)ItBorn a Crime: Stories from a South Afri…

Colonel RooseveltWe Were Eight Years in Power: An American TragedyWonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons, #1)

Going to Read (26):

As You WishAn American MarriageAdulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 535 Easy(ish) Steps

Their Eyes Were Watching GodBeloved The Hollow Man

Why Didn't They Ask Evans?Devil in a Blue Dress (Easy Rawlins, #1)Strangers on a TrainPostern of Fate (Tommy and Tuppence #5)

The Sittaford MysteryOrdeal by InnocenceN or M? (Tommy and Tuppence, #3)Cover image for The Hazel Wood

Title details for Forbidden by Beverly Jenkins - Wait list Cover image for Aru Shah and the End of TimeCover image for FledglingCover image for Parable of the Talents

Cover image for Leah on the OffbeatCover image for Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda

Read (4 books):

Come Sundown by Nora RobertsOne of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManusWhat to Say Next by Julie BuxbaumThe Girl Who Knew Too Much by Amanda Quick

This was not a great read week for me. I caught a summer cold and was laid up all day yesterday just taking meds. I am at work right now feeling hot and stuffy. Ugh.

My TBR is 33 books which is weird. I realized that I haven't added that many books to my to read pile. I am going to focus on clearing up a few things via my interlibrary loans and just polishing off my physical books through the summer on top of finishing my two lists.

*TBR Thursday is the brainchild of my partner in crime, Moonlight Reader.