oblue

Obsidian Blue

Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!

Death on the Edge
Sara Paretsky
Shell Game (V.I. Warshawski #19)
Sara Paretsky
Fingersmith
Sarah Waters
Flag Counter

A Day in the Life...

Sorry, haven't been posting much. Been reading tons, but I have turned into a lazy person about posting reviews. Currently reading the Alex Cooper series and screeching at it and finished two more Koontz books.

My house still is a disaster. I had an insurance adjuster come by on Tuesday who examined everything so hopefully today or tomorrow I hear back and finally get funds released so I can get my house fixed. I am so sick of eating out it is not even a bit funny.

DC is weird right now. It feels like everyday a friend of mine is off to protest and I think I just hit peak fatigue because it doesn't feel like our Congress is going to do one blessed thing. Apparently checks and balances are dead as a door nail.

Some authors acted out on Twitter and I rolled my eyes. Linda already went into it on one of her posts. I was happy to see a lot of us online talking about reviews though.

The last movie I saw was Ant Man and the Wasp. I have purposely been avoiding seeing anything else right now cause everything else looks eh to me.

Going to try to start posting more regularly and finishing up some lists. I am so behind.