oblue

Obsidian Blue

Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!

Dashing Through the Snow: A Christmas Novel
Louise Erdrich
Flag Counter

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Reblogged from Moonlight Snow:

Obsidian and I have decided on the categories for this year's game of Halloween Bingo! The category reveals will begin tomorrow, to allow everyone to have ample time for book planning, purchasing, lending, obtaining, begging, borrowing and all other forms of bookish acquisition!

I will be revealing them 5 categories per day until all 31 have been announced. There are some carryover categories from last year, although many of them have been tweaked a bit. There are some new categories for this year - some of which I am pretty excited about and hope you will be, too!

Remember, all of the books for Halloween bingo need to fit into one of four general categories: horror, mystery, supernatural or suspense. Within those four general genres, there is lots of room for variation, and within each of the categories there is lots of room for imagination! If you can come up with a justification, you can read the book!

Remember, Halloween Bingo is intended to be full of bookish fun. It isn't a job. It isn't homework. The prize is the satisfaction of sticking your sticker over the category.

Once I reveal all of the categories, I will open a thread for card requests. Each person will receive an INDIVIDUAL card. If you didn't play last year, and you have questions, you can check out this thread in the bingo group, which will explain the rules. You can also find answers to the questions that players asked last year!