oblue

Abandoned by Booklikes

Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!

This Time Next Year
Victor LaValle
Progress: 100 %
Flag Counter

TBR Thursday Library Reads: February 7, 2019

Sorry, I got so busy at work that I didn't get a chance to post. I finished a lot of books, but will have to post reviews in a few.

Borrowed: (11)

[More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available]

[More detail about this title is available]Cover image for Colonel RooseveltCover image for The Drawing of the ThreeCover image for Elevation

Cover image for Swimming LessonsCover image for Once Upon a RiverCover image for A Blade So Black

Hold: (12)

Cover image for The Time Traveler's WifeCover image for The Gilded WolvesCover image for Lisey's StoryCover image for You

Cover image for Shelter in PlaceCover image for CIRCE[More detail about this title is available][More detail about this title is available]

Read (3):