Obsidian Blue

Government drone by day and book lover and geek girl by night!

Song of Blood & Stone (Earthsinger Chronicles Book 1)
L. Penelope
Mary Kay Andrews
My Husband's Wife: A Novel
Jane Corry
Progress: 127/384 pages

Books I Read This Month (February 2017)

The Vanished Man - Jeffery Deaver All the Missing Girls: A Novel - Ms. Megan Miranda

Image result for february

Geez, I am in some kind of way this morning. Stress due to work and a friend who is having a bad time and has deleted all of his social media and I just want to run out of work and make sure that he's okay. At least he's responding to texts. Sorry my brain is not with books right now.

I read 45 books/graphic novels/comics this month which is pretty good. My goal for 2017 is to read 337 books and I am at 21 percent at this point in time (72 out of 337 books).

My favorite book I read this month was "The Vanished Man" by Jeffrey Deaver. My least favorite book read this month was "All The Missing Girls" by Megan Miranda.

Please note that my ratings below are based on my ratings on Goodreads. It makes it easier for me to post them here instead of breaking it out by half stars like I usually do.

5 stars

Ravished by Amanda QuickLove Irresistibly by Julie JamesAngels Flight by Michael ConnellyTrunk Music by Michael Connelly

Lost Light by Michael ConnellyDark Tower by Robin FurthThe Closers by Michael ConnellyDark Tower by Robin Furth

Wolverine by Jeff LemireStephen King's Dark Tower by Robin FurthEcho Park by Michael ConnellyThe Vanished Man by Jeffery Deaver

The Murder on the Links by Agatha ChristieThe Cold Moon by Jeffery DeaverCrooked House by Agatha Christie

4 stars

The Secret by Julie GarwoodJessica Jones (2016-) #2 by Brian Michael BendisSuddenly One Summer by Julie JamesJessica Jones (2016-) #4 by Brian Michael Bendis

Jessica Jones (2016-) #3 by Brian Michael BendisWolverine by Jeff LemireNorse Mythology by Neil GaimanBitter Is the New Black by Jen Lancaster

The Drop by Michael ConnellyThree Amazing Things About You by Jill Mansell

3 stars

Wires and Nerve by Marissa MeyerSecrets to the Grave by Tami HoagA Darkness More Than Night by Michael ConnellyJust Say Yes by Rosalind  James

It Happened One Wedding by Julie JamesWolverine by Jeff LemireMy Not So Perfect Life by Sophie KinsellaThe Overlook by Michael Connelly

Nine Dragons by Michael ConnellyThe Black Box by Michael ConnellyThe Broken Window by Jeffery DeaverDark Matter by Blake Crouch

2 stars

The Distance Between Us by Kasie WestTrade Me by Courtney MilanIn Twenty Years by Allison Winn ScotchThe Burning Room by Michael Connelly

The Crossing by Michael ConnellyApprentice in Death by J.D. Robb

1 star

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel CohnAll the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda